If you catch yourself having too many bad days, all you need is a little self-affirmation. Writing positive notes, quotes and scriptures on a sticky note is the oldest trick in the book but I like to think it's also the most effective. Put the sticky notes on your bathroom mirror (have a Mary Jane moment) or on your night stand so it's the first thing you see when you wake up. I love to promote positivity and make people smile so I wanted to share with you guys my 10 favorite quotes that make me smile when I'm having a bad day.
1. "You are somebody's reason to smile"
2. "You are beautiful, talented, amazing, and simply the best at being you. Never forget that"
3. "When you're feeling sad, remember that there is one moron in the world that is pushing a door that says pull"
4. "Always remember to be happy cause you never know who is falling in love with your smile"
5. "You were born to be real not to be perfect"
6. "Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy"
7. "The only joy in the world is to begin"
8. "Life is short, smile while you still have teeth"
9. "The two enemies of happiness are pain and boredom"
10. "If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy"
And a little bonus quote:
"When life gives you rainy days, wear cute boots and jump in the puddles"